January 19 2018: Announcing Park Terraces at Valhalla Town Square
Live in true luxury and relaxation with these spectacular mid-rise south facing condominiums. These 10 storey mid-rises are connected by a glass encased bridge within a 6.6 diverse mixed use community.
Units will feature large bedrooms and expansive balconies and terraces. Mid-rises typically take a shorter time than average to complete, and thus this project is expected to be ready by early 2020.
One parking is included in the purchase price.
Incentives that are exclusive to the January 27 and 28th launch weekend include:
- Extended deposit structure
- Reduced Assignment fee
- Right to lease during occupancy period
- Capped development charges
- Free designer kitchen island
This is the second last building in the Valhalla Town Square development. Don’t miss your chance to own your dream condo starting at $333,000 for a 1 bedroom.
Introducing Valhalla Town Square
Following the incredible success of One Valhalla’s 3 iconic towers, Edilcan will be launching a new master-planned community directly to the south of One Valhalla.
Valhalla Town Square is a master planned community centrally located along the 427 corridor, nestled between Toronto to the east and Mississauga to the West. Valhalla town square will feature a total of 3 condominium towers at 46, 37 and 31 storeys tall connected by a central five storey podium. Two 10 storey midrise condos will round out the development at 5 mixed use towers.
A total of 1500 residential units will be built along with over 3200 square metres of office space and 3200 square metres of retail space.
The three highrise towers were designed to curve allowing maximum sunlight both to the units and to the surrounding lower levlel podium. The development will also feature a publicly accessible square and park at the centre of the development, with the aim of making the entire community as pedestrian friendly as possible.
A Commuter’s Paradise
Valhalla Town Square is perfect for any and all commuters in and around the GTA. Its proximity to both Toronto and Mississauga, along with easy access to highway 427, highway 401 and 403 and QEW and Gardiner means that no matter where in the GTA you are commuting, there is no more central and accessible location than Valhalla Town Square.
- Downtown Toronto in 20 minutes
- Downtown Mississauga in 15 minutes
- Pearson Airport in 7 minutes
- Lake Ontario in 10 minutes
- Bloor west village in 15 minutes
- Sherway Gardens Mall in 7 minutes
Why this is a good buy
- Proximity to Mississauga and Toronto
- Proximity to all major highway networks (427,401,403,Gardiner/QEW)
- Up and coming area with major potential
- Significantly more affordable than both Toronto & Mississauga
- Parking is included in purchase price ($20,000-$30,000 value in Mississauga)
- Builder has track record of on-time and in some cases early completion of projects
- Premium unlimited internet included at $23/month (250mbs/20mbs)
- Exclusive access to Valhalla’s shuttle bus connecting you to nearby subway and shopping
- Extended deposit structure allowing financial flexibility
Don’t miss your opportunity to live at the centre of it all, register today to learn more about this project and to schedule an appointment to speak with one of our highly qualified agents.