Seamless Travel In The Heart Of St. Lawrence Market
St. Lawrence Condos are in the centre of it all. Wake up on a Saturday morning and take a 3-minute walk to St. Lawrence Market. 3 minutes later you’re back at home cooking your favourite meal. With near perfect walk, transit, and bike scores, nothing is out of reach when you’re living at St. Lawrence Condos. St. Lawrence Condos at 158 front have near perfect walk, transit and bike scores. No matter your mode of transport, everything is within arm’s reach.
Stay connected to anything and everything
- 1 minute walk to: Bulk Barn, Wine Rack, Gas Station
- 2 minute walk to: King streetcar, No Frills
- 3 minute walk to: George Brown College
- 4 minute walk to: St. Lawrence Market
- 5 minute walk to: Metro, LCBO, Movie Theatre
- 7 minute walk to: St. James Park, St. James Cathedral, St. Toronto Sculpture Garden
- 10 minute walk to: Sony Centre, Winners, Hockey Hall of Fame
- 20 minute walk to: Young Dundas Square
World Class Amenities
Convenient access to stores, schools, restaurants and theaters is only part of the deal. The St. Lawrence boasts 10 floors of world-class amenities. Head over to the Gym, Library, Community Kitchen or Theatre, depending on what strikes you that night. That’s the beauty of living at the St. Lawrence, the choice is always up to you.